I don't know the way to joy but last week I was aware of a joy deficiency. I think this deficiency is evident in my body- even when I have a smile on my face.
How can I infuse my life with joy?
I don't know.
I am aware of good things.
* the changing leaves which is evidence of the approach of Fall (my favorite)
* the wind blowing through the branches of enormously tall trees
* tiny, white butterflies and the way they dance through the air
* the ease of making plans to spend time with people I love
* opportunities to use my creativity at work
* interactions with Kindergartners that have me laughing and being silly