Happiness is...

** still accomplishing all of my Sunday todo list even though I took a long nap and dawdled around cutting funny photos out of magazines
** neon socks and how they add the perfect (to me) bit off oomph to my outfit
** knowing our house is going to have some plumbing issues resolved next week!
** plans to tour one of my work's completed residential remodels this week
** keeping candles burning all weekend - for the glow and for the scent
** spotting a house with a lavender door
** changing the shower curtain - why do I procrastinate this when it makes such a great difference for just $5?!
** the sound of neighbors mowing their lawns
** knowing I have zero responsibility to mow our lawn
** kids who say "thank you!" so exuberantly when exiting the bus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sparklepoints to you for sharing!