Happiness is...



** seeing a hummingbird hover around the tree outside my window
** receiving positive feedback and 20 pounds of quality red meat from my boss
** finding papers I thought I'd lost
** trying on the thought "is it possible I don't hate the heat?"
** eating repetitive meals for dinner- until I tire of trader Joe's chicken in red curry
** being somewhat vulnerable with a friend
** a letter from a friend on a day I needed love and affirmation
** tide detergent pods- I thoroughly enjoy throwing them into the washer
** making weekend breakfast plans with my aunt
** realizing not everything has to be documented/shared- some experiences and memories reside sweetly in my heart

1 comment:

  1. Those experiences that I don't share or write about that reside deep within me are what I refer to as delicious secrets.

    I love the word delicious.

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Sparklepoints to you for sharing!