The view from here

On weekdays I take 2 bus rides to get to work.  The second ride takes me down a street that seems like a 10 mile strip mall...so many stores and car dealerships and restaurants.  Some mornings I have my head in a book or close my eyes to block out all the visual noise.  This morning I looked up above the Subaru dealership and saw the moon.  It was so lovely and calming.

After I exited the bus I walked .5 miles to work and admired the outlines of trees against the lightening sky.  At the light where I cross to my office is a 24-hour laundromat and every day I see a woman in there...wiping the machines or taking out the trash.  I love that she is the caretaker of the laundromat and the consistency of her schedule is comforting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sparklepoints to you for sharing!