Happiness is...

** ticking things off my task list
** feeling overwhelmed by the number of emails in my inbox and then answering them one by one and feeling amazed at how quickly they were resolved
** de-cluttering my virtual life...consolidating email addresses, deleting usernames for accounts I thought were cool but never actually used, deleting photos on flickr that were only so-so
** collecting images to send to two new friends...trying to intuit what would touch their hearts in this new year
** falling asleep in a clean, cozy bed
** wearing really comfortable slippers all day
** making plans to see friends and family this week
** shredding old private papers
** watching the healing process as the skin on my finger revives after being burned on the stove
** receiving a wonderful hug from a friend
** brussel sprouts with dinner
** oreos after dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sparklepoints to you for sharing!