Happiness is...

** walking in a fine mist...umbrella-free
** reading Patricia Cornwell's newest mystery
** using a pocket calendar for the first time in 5 years
** rereading letters from friends and family
** dipping my pizza crust in honey
** gifting vintage photos to friends
** giving a friend a reiki treatment
** figuring what to take to work as a birthday treat
** learning I will have a new niece or nephew in June!
** getting rid of some tennis shoes I never liked
** participating in a month long mentoring program
** adding honey to my mug of hot chocolate
** looking at the beautiful photos in an old Gourmet magazine
** owning Release as my word for 2011
** connecting with old friends and making new friends

1 comment:

  1. Happiness indeed!
    As usual, I love reading your lists.

    ReplyDelete

Sparklepoints to you for sharing!