Gratitude list

** a good night of rest ~ I was even more grateful for this when I learned my cousin had only slept 45 minutes due to college projects
** looking out the window and seeing a hummingbird enjoy flowers on the patio
** safe travel to and from Portland the past two days
** waking up to sunshine
** (re)finding some of my art supplies and doodles
** ability to look at the creativity of Art Every Day participants
** wearing my hair in braids...casual Friday!
** the sound and smell of homemade pizza being created
** being asked to contribute to the evening meal...I love chopping vegetables
** realizing I have been focused on pleasing rather than serving
** finding teachers everywhere...the capacity to learn is endless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sparklepoints to you for sharing!