Happiness is...

Photobucket
** introducing my parents to a local thrift shop
** giving my mom fall fashion advice
** buying a pair of boots for $2.50
** realizing I do not (yet) know how to walk gracefully in heels
** a warm pumpkin bagel from Noah's bagels
** introducing my parents to a wonderful restaurant
** realizing how much I enjoy introducing people I love to things I think they will enjoy
** listening to Marc Anthony on pandora
** baking and eating chocolate chip cookies
** afformations
** the smell of leaves burning (in a controlled burn)

2 comments:

  1. i can smell the baking of your chocolate chip cookies and it makes me feel comforted...

    i love that you love introducing people you love to things you think they will enjoy... you bring such a bright light into the lives of those you love.

    big hug...

    p.s. I love that you're taking self portraits again... yay for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love introducing people to things I love and think they will enjoy. I've been trying to come up with some new looks for fall yet I still don't have a jacket for rain... Chocolate chip cookies sound good right now. Were we separated at birth?

    ReplyDelete

Sparklepoints to you for sharing!