I remain,

Photobucket
** listening to classical music
** enjoying peppermint tea
** grateful I could spend time at the ocean on Sunday
** thinking about the remainder of 2010 and what I want to accomplish in it
** enjoying the cool breeze blowing through the open window
** looking forward to listening to the Fall season of Healing with the Masters
** looking for distance reiki guinea pigs...email me at farcyjen @ gmail for more info
** interested in trying peppermint tooth whip
** thinking of my friend Sarah~who started high school today
** getting the house ready for my sister and her husband's return from vacation
** thinking about the next housesitting opportunity and the changes it will bring to my routines
** trying to make the transition between changes gracefully

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sparklepoints to you for sharing!