Gratitude list

Photobucket
** I am grateful I had the opportunity to spend time with family and meet my newest nephew!
** I am grateful my job does not require me to work outside in the heat
** I am grateful for clean water
** I am grateful for delicious coffee
** I am grateful for fresh produce
** I am grateful for mint chocolate chip ice cream
** I am grateful for time with family
** I am grateful for time away from family
** I am grateful for the ability and resources to learn
** I am grateful for movies that offer opportunities to laugh
** I am grateful for quiet bus rides
** I am grateful for air-conditioned car rides
** I am grateful for animals who offer love and acceptance so easily
** I am grateful for friends who offer love and acceptance so easily

1 comment:

Sparklepoints to you for sharing!