Life is...

Get Lucky by Katherine Center
** reconnecting with a friend and watching a dorky Matt Damon in The Informant
** taking an afternoon nap on the couch
** being drawn to the color green and the reminders it brings of Spring and new life
** reading an Inspector Lynley mystery on bus rides
** Droplets of Devotion's posts of goodness
** remembering I am not my circumstances
** finding a great pair of jeans at a consignment shop
** splurging on Tide laundry detergent
** going to a ladies Bible study with my aunt and grandma
** trying to be more open and less reserved

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Jen, I have missed our little e-connection as of late!

    I noticed four things we have in common at this moment:
    1. We both took an afternoon nap on the couch.
    2. We are both drawn to the color green (LOVE it!).
    3. We are both remembering that we are not our circumstances (although I'm finding this one really challenging with a 40+ week preggo belly!).
    4. We are both trying to be more open and less reserved.

    Praying for you,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Sparklepoints to you for sharing!