I remain,

Photobucket
** enjoying the sound of the rain from the comfort of my warm house
** pleased that I did the dishes before going out this afternoon
** happy to have paints and brushes...the better to enhance my doodles!
** grateful for house plants and the energy they bring to the living room
** grateful the wind did not blow all the recycling out of the container this morning
** enjoying looking at vintage photos of couples and families
** grateful that my Grandma is willing to try new things...including dinner at the Original Roadhouse Grill
** pleased that my hair accepted some of the burgundy dye I offered

3 comments:

  1. What fun pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, the big picture is maybe my favorite picture of you ever. I love the way it looks. Your hair is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Sparklepoints to you for sharing!