Happiness is...

Photobucket
** staying with my sister and her husband for a few days
** sitting outside with a pistachio latte in my hand and the sun on my face
** walking around town with my sister and sharing things we love while we walk
** reading before going to sleep
** a hairstyle that is very low maintenance
** asking for and receiving assistance and encouragement
** beginning to build my mastermind group
** reading Notes from the Laundromat and feeling energized by the stories
** listening to Lynne McTaggart speak about the power of intention

2 comments:

  1. Awwhhh... You are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pistachio latte sounds like a little slice of heaven in a cup! I've been reading Notes from the laundrymat since I started blogging years ago....yes, Kristine is quite inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete

Sparklepoints to you for sharing!