Happiness is...

Photobucket
** claiming I wonder as my word(s) of the year
** burning simple white candles while working on my computer
** wondering what foods will best serve my desire for premium health
** listening to interesting talks on Conscious Media Network
** wondering what creative project will best align with my desire to be of service
** walking to work without stopping for coffee and feeling content
** painting my fingernails
** reading while listening to Mozart in the middle of the afternoon
** drinking multiple mugs of peppermint tea
** thinking about my values and wondering why I do not give wealth accumulation much value

4 comments:

  1. Great picture of you!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear, with those glasses you should be able to see the future quite clearly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice photo! Even in Woody Allen glasses!

    D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I am loving the glasses!

    ReplyDelete

Sparklepoints to you for sharing!