final views

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I so enjoyed participating in December Views.

I learned that I don't need to say things in this space as a method of trying to keep people coming back.
I learned to see even more of the beauty around me every day.
I learned that subconsciously I focus on things in amazing ways...many days I would transfer my photos to find the day had a theme that I hadn't consciously chosen.
I learned I really like to take photos of friends and family.
I learned I can be quite obsessive about Picnik and it is beneficial to set processing time limits for myself.

You can find all my December Views here.

1 comment:

  1. love the water on cedar picture. Simple, and very pretty. I think I'm missing all the green...here it's covered in snow! :)

    ReplyDelete

Sparklepoints to you for sharing!