Keep on trucking

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Today I took myself out to the coffee shop and picked out a book
that I had really been wanting to read. I took the book to my table
and started thumbing through it while sipping my americano.

Suddenly I put the book down because I had a strong urge to doodle!

I did the bottom two pieces at the coffee shop. The continuous doodle
was really fun...I turned the paper and did not pause to think about
a design or to second guess myself. When I got home I took a photo
of a beautiful flower in the backyard and layered it over the doodle for
a softer look!

The top two doodles were from last night, with a little additional color
added this morning.

I am learning that it is easy to make art a part of my day and I
do not need to wait for the best supplies or the most spectacular
idea before beginning.

5 comments:

  1. I'm always coming back for more! your works have a similar technique, and similar forms, but always have a different effect.

    Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for coming by my blog. I love your doodles you shared today. I have never tried the continuous line. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your doodles delight me! Wow! The color, the energy. I especially loved the "LOVE!"... you inspire me. I want to abandon my desk and doodle.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so energetic, joyful, fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOh, the top one is my fave!! The colours are really beautiful. This one would look beautiful framed with a nice, thick, white frame!

    ReplyDelete

Sparklepoints to you for sharing!