I am easy to love

Photobucket
I wanted to experiment with using my non-dominant hand for doodling, so as I sat on the couch watching a Lifetime movie I put my left hand to work and this is what resulted. I also used my left hand for the coloring...I was going to give myself a break because I thought the markers might leak and then "ruin" my doodle because my left hand does not color as quickly as my right. However, I am happy with the way it turned out and I only see a couple smudges!
Photobucket
This is a bonus doodle that came out when I posed my pen over a tiny notebook. I really like her earrings and her neck tattoo.

2 comments:

  1. Really quite lovely! I approve of you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow left handed looks good...bonus is a bonus!!

    ReplyDelete

Sparklepoints to you for sharing!