I remain,

Photobucket
** looking forward to seeing my sister and her husband tomorrow
** making handwritten lists of things to be grateful for and finding it amazingly easy
** wishing I would have started these lists months ago
** delighted the sun broke through the clouds this afternoon
** appreciating coffee brewed at home
** kind of wishing I was walking in the Portland marathon tomorrow!
** loving the contrast of the neighbor's pink roses against their white picket fence
** enjoying the music of the Noisettes
** grateful for the use of a car while house sitting
** wondering if I feel like wearing a skirt to church tomorrow...lately I am all pants all the time

1 comment:

  1. Go for the skirt! =) Love the picture of the flowers. That brightened my day!

    ReplyDelete

Sparklepoints to you for sharing!