Gratitude on Thursday

Photobucket
** I am grateful for garlic and the flavor it adds to pasta
** I am grateful for Kevin Spacey and his talent for impersonations
** I am grateful for friendships that have lasted over 20 years and for friends that know me and love me anyway
** I am grateful for the beautiful contrast of yellow leaves on a wet sidewalk
** I am grateful for a housemate that is generous in sharing brownies!
** I am grateful for indoor plumbing and electricity
** I am grateful for the gift of The Woman's Comfort Book and the kind inscription by author Jennifer Louden
** I am grateful for voicemail and the ability to leave a spontaneous message for my Grandma
** I am grateful for the ability to email local health practitioners with questions about services

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sparklepoints to you for sharing!