Gratitude list

Photobucket
** I am grateful it is only Wednesday...all day I have been thinking it is Thursday
** I am grateful for baroque music and its ability to soothe me
** I am grateful for capri pants and sandals...keeping me cool on walks down sun covered sidewalks
** I am grateful for fresh coffee beans and the delicious scent they emit when run through the coffee grinder
** I am grateful for good books and a break from TV
** I am grateful for a desk in my room and the space to paint
** I am grateful for text updates from my sister as she and her husband make their way from Iowa to Oregon
** I am grateful for old family photos and the memories that come from looking at them
** I am grateful for new family photos and the memories that come from looking at them
** I am grateful for electricity and the ability to easily recharge my camera batteries
** I am grateful for neighbors who plant beautiful flowers in their yards for everyone to enjoy
** I am grateful for the changing colors of leaves and the tiniest smell of Fall in the air
** I am grateful I found a nice jacket at the thrift store this afternoon...for $1!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I love this list! It's so great to take stock of all the blessings around you. Also, when I came across this and I thought you might be interested in joining our Gratitude Challenge! Visit www.gratitudechallenge.com for the details!

    ReplyDelete

Sparklepoints to you for sharing!