Gratitude list

Photobucket
** I am grateful I saw two slugs this morning on my walk to work...these are animals I rarely think about and seeing them made me pause and pull my camera out of my bag to take a photo
** I am grateful that I walk to work...if I had been in a car I would not have seen the slugs
** I am grateful I had money to buy caffeinated coffee this morning
** I am grateful I had the opportunity to go to Oaks Park this morning...the colors were vibrant and the park was full of kids excitedly going on rides

** I am grateful I have sight and can appreciate all the vibrant colors!
Photobucket
** I am grateful my shutterfly order arrived today and I have some photos of family to share with my computer-free grandma
** I am grateful I did not have anything to rush home for after work and I was able to visit the library and check out a book that looks like it will be interesting (and has pretty font: a must for me)
** I am grateful for the music of Mozart
** I am grateful for the ease of wishing my friends Happy Birthday via facebook

Photobucket
** I am grateful for creativity
** I am grateful for green vegetables and the sense of healthiness I feel after eating them
** I am grateful my home does not include a small, yippy dog


The unthankful heart... discovers no mercies; but let the thankful heart sweep through the day and, as the magnet finds the iron, so it will find, in every hour, some heavenly blessings! ~Henry Ward Beecher

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sparklepoints to you for sharing!