I remain...

Photobucket
** thankful I took time to sweep the kitchen and bathroom this morning
** amazed how much dog hair collects on the floor....and how quickly

Photobucket
** thankful the coffee shop has free wireless
** wishing the woman across the room would cease and desist use of her cell phone

Photobucket
** thankful the sun is shining brightly
** wishing I was at the beach (as long as it's sunny there too!)

Photobucket
** thankful the library has so many books available
Photobucket
** thankful I have sandals
** realizing my feet are long for attention...especially my heels....so dry

Photobucket
** thankful for time to work in my art journal
** thankful for windows with screens

Photobucket
** thankful for virtual friends
** thankful for Steve Chandler and his Club Fearless

Photobucket
** fabulous JEN*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sparklepoints to you for sharing!