Happiness is...

Photobucket
** getting an email from one of my oldest friends
Photobucket
** finding the Etsy Forums...specifically great info on how photographers print their photos for customers
Photobucket
** dancing around the house to Pretty Fly (for a white guy) in preparation for Friday's Shyne Like A Star Virtual Dance party!
Photobucket
** looking at the cool photos of The Shoe Project....link from Photojojo
Photobucket
** experiencing such a diverse group of people on my bus rides home yesterday...I see people on the bus that I would never see anywhere else
Photobucket
** Mister Mort's post on tortoise glasses
Photobucket
** remembering to add fresh cilantro to my cheese quesadilla
Photobucket
** the beautiful images, clothes and children at Matilda Jane
Photobucket
** reading Jesh's post about friendship
Photobucket
** learning about Joy Rebels....link from Megg
Photobucket
** milk chocolate ice cream....made with just 5 ingredients
Photobucket
** the amazing resources at Things To Be Happy About
Photobucket
** Tara Whitney's amazing photos and authentic writing
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Jen, you are a Power Collager. What a lot of pictures to make me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like these collages! "Power Collager" -- I like that term.

    D

    ReplyDelete

Sparklepoints to you for sharing!