Happiness is...

I'm a star...thank you PhotoFunia.

** having UPS pick up packages this morning so I do not have to schedule my lunch/afternoon around them
** finding cool covers of songs I like on Imeem
** having time to go to the store for deodorant (too much information?) before catching the commuter train to work
** the joy of getting Flickrmail when someone leaves a comment on one of my photos
** the ability to email McCabe directly with comments and questions about the fabulous Mermaid Warriors Class
** reading Fast Company magazine
** seeing an elderly woman with a pink Hannah Montana purse on her arm

1 comment:

  1. I love picturing an elderly woman with a pink Hannah Montana purse on her arm! It makes me smile.

    I went to my step-grandma's funeral last week, and she was the kind of fun, bright elderly lady who wore red high heels, with large red earrings and red lipstick, and then spray-painted her purse to match! Another smile.

    ReplyDelete

Sparklepoints to you for sharing!