Happiness is...

** the sound of my housemate and her sister laughing while they play Boggle
** beautiful : sunny : warm : weather
** passing a coat and a pair of shoes on to my mom
** completing an art project that has been hanging around for months
** attending a memorial service with my parents and grandparents and seeing friends I haven't seen in years
** the sound of 500+ people singing worship songs at the memorial
** reading Byron Katie's latest newsletter
** the joy of taking photos of flowers
** wearing capris and flip flops after a week of corduroys and tennis shoes
** listening to my body and eating when and what it wants
** going out for dinner with my grandma

** finding The Dark Side of the Light Chasers at Powell's for an amazing price

1 comment:

Sparklepoints to you for sharing!