Things I like on Tuesday

Betsy tagged me to pick the 6th photo from the 6th folder in my photo album and this was it. This is my friend, Landon. I have known him since the day he was born, and loved him every minute since. He loves movies, cute girls, sour candy, making his family feel loved, Wii, chopping vegetables, pirates, trying new things, and being silly.

Besides Landon on this gray Tuesday I like:
* Cheap Like Me ~ where economy & ecology meet
* I used to Believe ~ a childhood beliefs site via Superhero
* Seeking Simplicity ~ gentle living in a complex world
* Wandering Through This Wonderful Life

* plans to make an apple pie after work

1 comment:

  1. It was nice to meet Landon. He sounds like a fun friend, and he is blessed to have you in his life.

    ReplyDelete

Sparklepoints to you for sharing!