Catching up

This weekend is my 15 year high school reunion. I am not attending for a variety of reasons but I have been thinking about classmates...as I see them respond to the evite listing their additional guests I think about them as spouses and parents. As part of the reunion experience I was emailed a short questionnaire about life after high school. I read the questions and snorted as I thought how dorky and uninteresting they were. Maybe I was feeling dorky and uninteresting when I read them...but does anyone really care who my favorite high school teacher was? Did I even have one?

Some of the questions I have are * what makes you laugh out loud * what is one of your passions * do you have any tattoos * what kind of music makes you dance wildly * do you believe in unschooling * can I take your picture

Today I like these posts:
Jen
Andrea
Dancing Mermaid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sparklepoints to you for sharing!