and be grateful.

Yesterday I put new batteries in my camera, I was so excited to take picutres of some of the envelopes I'd made out of magazine pages and some little collages I made on BINGO cards.

As soon as I turned the camera on the screen went black and Change Batteries appeared in the lower left corner. I tried 5 sets of new batteries and always got this message. Within five minutes I went from having a peaceful Saturday afternoon to feeling very agitated and irritated. I wondered how I could let batteries affect my mood so completely; allowing my thoughts about gratitude and Loving What Is go out the window.

This morning I have a better attitude and some sites on gratitude to shift my thinking....again.

Cafe Gratitude
Gratefulness
Gratitude Campaign
Power of Appreciation
Cultivating Gratitude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sparklepoints to you for sharing!