Spring in a can

Green grass from Dandee Designs

This morning dawned bright and sunny and as I walked to the bank I saw daffodils pushing up through the ground in many yards. I see the neighbor getting ready to take her son for a walk in the stroller and I feel a small breeze from the window I just opened.
I am ready for Spring!

Happy Saturday:
** watching My Girl with a young and still adorable Macaulay Culkin
** a warm chocolate zucchini muffin
** looking through magazines for words and images to use in Valentines
** a salad with cucumbers, radishes, rutabaga and hemp seeds

It's spring fever. That is what the name of it is. And when you've got it, you want - oh, you don't quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so! ~Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sparklepoints to you for sharing!