I remain,

1. Daffodil (transparent) 4, 2. Morning Glow, 3. Frills, 4. Daffodil Cluster, 5. Daffodils 3, 6. Daffodil, 7. spring 1, 8. Daffodils in orange shade..., 9. Peruvian Daffodil I, 10. Daffodils in morning light, 11. daffodil macro, 12. Daffodil [8701], 13. daffodil macro14. Not available15. Not available16. Not available

** listening to Malcolm Gladwell's presentation at TED
** thinking the dog looks cute with gold and purple Mardi Gras beads around his neck
** pleased I've already had 40 oz of water today
** reconciling bank statements from 2006
** wearing my A Complaint Free World bracelet and trying to complain less
** wearing a George Fox University alumni sweatshirt
** wishing sweatshirts were more flattering
** enamored with Philippe Starck's accent
** encouraging my boss to take a sales trip to New York
** irritated with the effect excess alcohol consumption has on some people in my life
** enjoying the image of naked tree branches against a light grey sky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sparklepoints to you for sharing!