Happiness is...


** calling Dell and getting copies of invoices from a charming young man
** enjoying a morning glory muffin from the Coffee Cottage
** watching A Few Good Men...I did not realize Christopher Guest was in this movie
** commissioning two drawings of my sister and her husband
** reading The Message and doodling in the margins with a fine red pen
** finding Debi van Zyl's beautiful blog which led me to Mooiedingen which led me to It's What I Do
** knowing I do not need to be at work until 3p tomorrow
** eating a plate of thinly sliced, lightly salted cucumber for lunch

Lt. Weinberg: "I strenuously object?" Is that how it works? Hm? "Objection." "Overruled." "Oh, no, no, no. No, I STRENUOUSLY object." "Oh. Well, if you strenuously object then I should take some time to reconsider."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sparklepoints to you for sharing!