Happiness is...

Fear is the cheapest room in the house. I would like to see you living in better conditions. ~ Hafiz
1. Garden gnome, 2. Garden Gnome, 3. .garden gnomes., 4. wee garden gnome, 5. The Traveling Gnome, 6. Gnomes, 7. Gnome home, 8. The Gnome in Somebody's Front Yard, 9. weeping willow shadow, 10. Sunny Shadows in the Snow, 11. Urban Nature and Tree Shadows, 12. Shadow, 13. Palm Shadows14. Not available15. Not available16. Not available

** borrowing a friend's car to go grocery shopping
** remembering to buy a new toothbrush
** having a little girl in line at the grocery store ask me if I needed help unloading my basket
** positioning the space heater close to my chair to keep my legs warm
** working on art this afternoon
** a lemon wedge in my glass of water
** learning Waking Ned Devine is on the way to me from Netflix

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sparklepoints to you for sharing!